Monday, October 31, 2011

Mug Rug Sayings

Mug Rugs
1. A place for coffee, water, pop or teaWhenever you use it, think of me.Extra room for a little treatBe it fruit or veggies or something sweet.Thank you rannyof3 and this is her note giving us permission to use it Well OF COURSE, everybody can use it. I'm humbled. If anybody has ideas for changes, post it... I used to post the rice bags ones on blank business cards and attached them.rannyof3

2. Homespun wrote this oneA place for coffee, soda, teaWhen you use it think of me!Extra room for a little treatBe it veggies, fruit or sweet.

3. (author unknown)I could have made a bigger quilt,I'm willing and I'm able But instead I made this tiny quiltTo save your lovely table.So when you are drinking something hotAnd want to rest your mugRemember that your special cupNow has it's own little rug.

4. (SewTinker)I'm a little mug rug,to hold your cup of joe.And if I get a spot or two,In the washer I can go.A place for everything,and each thing in its place:A rug for your muggives you style and grace.Set your mug upon meand when you are through,I'll still look adorableand your table will look new.I'm a lonely mug rugand wish I had a brother.Be nice to ncsewer,and she might make another.

5. (noveltyjunkie)My mug rug poemI could have made a bigger quilt,I'm ready (and I'm able)But instead I made this tiny quiltto save your lovely tableSo when you're drinking something hotand want to rest your mugRemember that your special cupnow has its own sweet rug

Rice Bags This little pillow filled with rice is such a comforting device, Microwave for 2 or 3 minutes on HIGHand kiss those aces and pains good-bye. Apploy it to a troubled spot, the heat will ease the pain alot.or warm those little toes, so cold.Youo'll find this nice to have and to hold.Or freeze it for while, and fix that boo-boo in style. Instead of a compress made of ice, use this pillow filled with rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment